As of April 2020, the UKGC banned using credit cards at UK iGaming and betting sites. Thus, many passionate punters seek refuge at betting sites not with Gamstop. These sites are not regulated by the UKGC, so they allow betting with credit cards. If you want to know what to expect at non UK betting sites that accept credit cards deposits, keep reading.
The concept itself is safe and widespread. Using a credit card on betting sites is also very simple and convenient. Credit card operators use state-of-the-art encryption, so all transactions are 100% secure. Since it’s a valid payment method, coming across a credit card sportsbook won’t be difficult. Especially if you know where to look for such destinations.
As always, we are your best bet at finding trustworthy betting operators that welcome UK bettors. For your convenience, we created this detailed article, which offers:
- an in-depth overview of the perks and drawbacks of credit cards betting;
- an efficient guide on how to deposit and withdraw;
- the best sports to bet on with a credit card in 2020;
- the top three credit card operators for UK bettors;
- FAQs on how to use credit cards at betting sites.
All Credit Card Betting Sites in the UK [August 2020]
- 🏆 Licensed
- 📱 Mobile Friendly
- 🔒 Secure
- 💰 Fastest Payouts
- ➡️ Affiliate Disclosure
- 225% Bonus
- For UK Punters
- Top Usability
- £20 Min. Deposit
- Live Streaming
- Horse Racing & Football
- €10 Cash Insurance
- Sportsbook & Casino
- Fair T&Cs
- $55 Min. Deposit
- 50% up to $1000
- $50 Risk-Free Bet from Mobile
- $55 Min. Deposit
- $25 Risk-Free Bet
- 100% up to $1000
- $55 Min. Deposit
- 50% up to $1000
- 48 Hours Payouts
- No Bank Card Payment
- Sexy Slots & Table Games
- Sportsbook Section
- Brand New Site
- Best Promos
- Fast Support
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Android App
- Quick Registration
- European Bookie
- eSports Bets
- Live Dealer Casino
- Bookie & Casino
- No Bank Card Payment
- Fast Registration
5+ Top Betting Sites that Accept Credit Cards in 2020
|UK Betting Site||Rating||Min. Bet|
UKGC’s research has indicated that 22% of players prefer using credit cards to deposit and withdraw funds from online casinos. Reliability and ease of use are attributes often credited to this preference. Our team has, therefore, gathered a select few sports betting sites that accept credit card deposits and added short descriptions for you to explore:
Overview of Using Credit Card on Betting Sites
Betting at reputable credit card gambling sites guarantees a premium iGaming experience. Aside from the vast selections of sports, these sites also feature tons of promotions. Plus, they beat UK bookies as the latter can’t accept credit card transactions. Credit card transfers are effortless to complete and 100% safe. Moreover, credit card sites rarely charge extra fees for processing such transactions!
How to Deposit with Credit Card Betting Site?
Using a credit card to top off your gambling funds is a brilliant choice. The transactions are very secure and processed within minutes. Here is how making payments works at sportsbooks accepting credit card deposits! Register at one of our recommended betting sites.
- Provide any documents necessary for completing the KYC procedure;
- Visit the ‘Cashier’ and select ‘Credit Card’ as your deposit method;
- Enter all the information required, like cash amount, credit card number, CVV, and expiration date;
- After the payment goes through, you’re free to bet on your favourite sports!
How to Withdraw Funds with from Credit Card Bookie?Sports betting sites with credit cards will process your cashouts seamlessly. Withdrawals from these independent gambling operators are 100% secure, and take up to five business days. Additionally, these sportsbooks for Brits tend not to charge extra fees on credit card withdrawals.
- Fulfil the wagering requirements (if you’ve been playing with bonus funds);
- Visit the ‘Cashier’ and select ‘Withdrawals’;
- Choose ‘Bank Card’ and enter the amount you wish to cash out;
- Submit your request and wait until it’s completed.
Features of Credit Card Sportsbooks
Are you searching for crucial details about bookies accepting credit card deposits? You're at the right place! We broke down both the benefits and drawbacks of this convenient payment method for online betting. It is a pity but you could not deposit with PayPal or top up with mobile so credit card bets is a good solution. Learn all you need to know before deciding if this is the right option for you. Let's not waste any more time, and dive right in!
Pros of Credit Card Betting Sites
The benefits of paying with a credit card are never-ending! Deposits are very secure, and get processed in the blink of an eye! It's a prevalent method, so finding bookmakers that accept credit card deposits won't be a problem either.
- Get a cash advance Many non UK gaming sites allow you to withdraw an actual cash advance if you find yourself strapped. They work just like real-life cash advances. You get a short-term loan, which you must pay back within a specific period. Remember, cash advances usually come with fees.
- Instant deposits If you're topping off your funds by using credit card on betting sites, you're in for a treat! Sometimes you can even obtain some bonus without depositing any funds. International bookies that welcome Brits process these payments instantl. They're also extremely protected, so safety isn't an issue.
- Request chargeback If for whatever reason you need chargeback while betting at offshore gambling websites, credit card providers have your back! All you need to do is contact your credit card provider and ask them to stop the charge.
Cons of Credit Card Bookmakers
Unfortunately, betting at credit card bookies has some downsides as well. If you're looking to undo Gamstop registration and play at these sites, you need to be completely informed. Scroll down to learn more.
- No UKGC licence The UKGC set a ban on credit card gambling in April 2020. If you want to enjoy some real money betting with your credit card, you'll have to do it with international bookmakers. These, however, have loose operating rules.
- Some brands don't allow credit card withdrawals This one may sound a bit weird. Some sites might not allow you to cash out your credit card sport bets winnings with your card. Yet, this is easily solved by using another payment method, like an e-wallet.
- Bank card verification (rare) Some betting sites ask you for some documents to verify your identity and credit card ownership. They'll probably look for proof of ID, address and payment method. Luckily, you can avoid this by playing at no verification betting sites.
The Most Popular Sports Bets with Credit Cards
Ready to embark on your sports betting with credit card payment adventure? Great! If you're not sure which sport to choose, consider trying out any of the top three options we listed for you. Fellow UK putters love betting on these sports, while bookies always give free bets for them.
As one of the most popular sports among Brits, football can be the perfect choice for you too. There are tons of events and bets to try. For example, there’s the double chance, correct score or BTTS. The best part? All sportsbooks accepting credit card deposits feature football betting!
Placing horse racing bets using credit card might be the thing for you! The basic bets include show, place and win. If this standard bundle doesn't do it for you, you can try placing the exacta or trifecta bets instead.
Never overlook eSports betting sites that accept credit cards as these are the latest trend really. eSports provide a broad array of games to bet on, like DOTA, LoL and CS: GO. eSports guarantee adrenaline levels through the roof and high winning potential.
Main Credit Card Payment Processors
Online sport betting with credit card payment is the perfect choice for UK bettors. But do you know what are the market leaders when it comes to credit card providers? Scroll down to find out!
Betting sites that accept Visa are impeccable iGaming destinations with robust sports selection! This provider ensures that transactions get processed quickly and efficiently. Visa is widely used at the best online casinos in Europe and worldwide. Since it's such a leading name in the industry, it only works with top-shelf sites. Put differently, security won't be an issue.
If you choose to pay with a Mastercard, your deposit will get transferred in mere seconds. Mastercard is the second-most-popular credit card operator in 2020. Thus, there are lots of Mastercard bookmakers to choose from. Mastercard's software works with top-of-the-line encryption, so safety is a guarantee.
As one of the most reputable banking companies in the world, their credit cards are no exception. Amex is one of the most beloved methods among punters that gamble at online casinos in the USA. Along with fast payments that have no extra fees, Amex also offers a neat and user-friendly mobile app. With so many Amex sportsbooks around, you'll quickly find one of your likings.
Credit Card Betting Sites FAQs
💰 Can I use a credit card on betting sites?
Yes! Almost all non-UK betting sites are very welcoming to this payment method. So, if you want to place a bet with a credit card, you won't have any problems. Credit card betting isn’t an option only at UKGC bookies.
💰 Can I withdraw winnings to a credit card?
This depends entirely on the site you're playing at. For instance, many online sportsbooks allow such transactions. Yet, some brands might cause a problem or require card verification first.
💰 What is the best credit card for sports bets?
You can't go wrong with using a Visa, Mastercard or Amex card! These are renowned credit card providers with high operating standards.
💰 What is a minimum deposit there?
The minimum deposit is set at around £10 at most betting the sites. However, this amount can vary since the minimum payment depends entirely on the bookie’s banking policy.
💰 What are the best credit card betting sites?
There are thousands of incredible betting sites that support credit card payments. However, we can't go without mentioning Leo Monaco and Playhub! Both these bookies are brilliant destinations to enjoy some real money betting fun and welcome UK players.