Horse Racing Betting Sites Not on GamStop
Betting on horse races has always been a significant part of the UK sportsbook experience. However, one amusing new trend has been emerging lately. Of course, we refer to horse racing betting sites not on GamStop. These are international brands that welcome GamStop excluded punters and have impressive offers. Thanks to the freedom and casual stance these bookies provide, non GamStop betting is a huge hit right now.
While GamStop itself exists for a good reason, not everyone enjoys its restrictions. Offshore sportsbooks not only have massive bonuses and no limits, but they also are safe and reliable. So, there really isn’t a reason not to join the top non GamStop horse racing gambling sites. If you want to learn more on the topic, this is the finest place to do so!
These are the best non GamStop betting sites with horse racing:
- Harry’s Sportsbook (Best for Horse Racing Bets)
- 24 Monaco Sportsbook (Site with Live Streaming)
- BetNow Racebook (Bet on Horse Races & Get Bonus)
- BetOnline AG (Only Bitcoin Deposits)
- SportsBetting AG (Takes Crypto Payments)
Non GamStop Horse Racing Sites in January 2022
- 🏆 Not on GamStop
- 🎁 Exclusive Offers
- 🔒 Safe & Legal
- 💰 Fastest Payouts
- €10 Min. Deposit
- MasterCard Only
- No GamStop Blocker
- KYC for 1st Deposit
- Not on Gamstop
- €20 Min. Deposit
- $10 Min. Deposit
- Sports & Casino Bonuses
- MasterCard Only
- £20 Min Deposit
- Good Bookmaker & Games
- Not Participating in GamStop
- Without UK Self-Exclusion
- Live Casino & Sportsbook
- £20 Min. Deposit
- European Gambling Site
- $50 Min. Deposit
- Independent Operator
Extra Criteria for Ranking Horse Racing Bet Sites With No GamStop
It's entirely possible to have terrible horse racing gambling without GamStop if you join a low-quality bookie. That's why our in-house team of betting experts carefully test any sportsbook listed here. Below, you can find the top criteria that can earn non-GamStop bookmakers a mention here.
Availability of Horse Racing Events
Obviously, offering non GamStop horse racing betting is a must. However, we even go a step further and pay attention to all the horse races the non-UK bookie covers. Naturally, the more, the better.
If a non-UK bookie has live streaming for GamStop customers, you'll definitely find it listed here. Being able to follow the action in real-time is a fantastic advantage. Sure, virtual representation is okay, but nothing beats live streaming.
Exclusive Bonuses on Horse Races
We appreciate non Gamstop bonuses with no deposit required that target horse racing bettors. That's why we always recommend bookies that offer such promotions. Exclusive horse racing bonuses are a great sign that the sportsbook values its punters.
List of Best Horse Racing Sites Not on GamStop
UK punters have high betting standards, and that's okay. There's no need to be scared that international brands can't deliver an equally good experience. On the contrary, there are top-class horse racebooks outside GamStop that welcome and pamper Brits. Below, we listed the best horse racing online betting sites not on GamStop:
- £25 Min. Deposit
- Not Under Gamstop
- Sports Betting
Harry's Sportsbook is the best non GamStop horse racing site for UK players. The bookie is not registered with GamStop exclusion and allows to bet on horse races. It covers all the significant events and supports live betting. Besides horse racing, Harry's Sportsbook also has multiple virtual racing games. Instant Racing and Virtual Horses Classics are some of the picks there.
- 👌 Live Streaming;
- 👌 Exclusive sports bonuses for our readers;
- 👌 VIP support for each player;
- 👌 Many payment methods;
- 😞 No mobile application.
Harry's Casino is a trusted brand that generously welcomes new punters. In addition to horse betting, the platform features tens of other popular sports, as well. Football, basketball, and tennis are some of the options. Moreover, Harry's supports horse betting on the move as its platform works perfectly on mobile devices.
24 Monaco Sportsbook
- Deposit Code "24MON150"
- Latest Betting Site
- Without Gamstop
24 Monaco Sportsbook is a top-class horse racing bet website not covered by GamStop. This brand accepts GamStop and other British users from the United Kingdom. 24 Monaco features all the major competitions and has competitive odds. The bookmaker also has a sweet selection of virtual horse racing, including Virtual Horse Classics.
- 👌 Horse Racing Streams;
- 👌 Good sports betting optioms;
- 👌 Simple and light platform;
- 👌 Accept Amex deposits;
- 😞 Payout delays (on weekends).
If you want to shuffle things up a bit, 24 Monaco has a plethora of other sports on the menu. You can bet on football, volleyball, ice hockey, and many other events. There are esports and specials, too. The sportsbook also offers live and mobile betting.
- European Gambling Site
- $50 Min. Deposit
- Independent Operator
BetNow Racebook is the most reputable non GamStop horse racing bookie. It is also the best pick for those who want to get a bonus on horse betting not on GamStop. The gambling site features a separate racebook and has exclusive promotions for horse races. BetNow covers various racing events and has different betting options.
- 👌 Operating for many years;
- 👌 Cashback on horse races bets;
- 👌 No GamStop exclusion;
- 😞 High min. deposit;
- 😞 A bit old platform.
Being a world-class bookmaker ever since 2015, BetNow also has plenty of other sports, including football, fighting, and esports. The bookie supports live betting and wagering on the move. It's important to note that BetNow operates under a licence of Curacao eGaming.
Good Non GamStop UK Horse Racing Sites in January 2022
There are a lot more non GamStop sites that offer horse racing events but they do it rarely. So if you like other sports, you may sign up there too. Check other non GamStop UK betting sites offering horse races:
UK Horse Racing Not on GamStop: Overview
When someone first encounters the concept of wagering on horse racing outside GamStop, they are worried. That's natural as GamStop betting on horse races is the norm for Brits. Yet, avoiding the scheme comes with many benefits punters will surely appreciate. Non-GamStop betting is safe, gets you massive bonuses, and has no limits. Plus, there's more to it!
Benefits of Horse Racing Betting Without GamStop
Placing GamStop bets on horse races comes with numerous restrictions. The lack of those limitations is among the main benefits of no GamStop racebooks for Brits. Below, you can find all the other perks of horse betting outside Gamstop.
- No Need to Verify Account for Deposit. No lengthy KYC procedures, no providing tons of documents, no invasion of privacy. That's the beauty of no ID betting sites that operate outside the GamStop network and accept wagers on horse racing.
- No UKGC Pressure: True betting freedom comes from wagering with bookies outside the United Kingdom. Trying to protect consumers, the UKGC has imposed way too many restrictions that often ruin the experience. You can avoid all its pressure at non Gamstop racebooks.
- Pay by Credit Cards: If you prefer any gambling sites that accept credit cards, look no further. The UKGC ban on credit card betting doesn't affect non GamStop racebooks. Meaning, you are free to make payments with your card without any issues.
- Independent Rules: Independent bookmakers don't have to follow anyone else's rules. They are free to give massive bonuses, let punters place high wagers, and even invest their own bets. This puts a fresh perspective on horse betting, and overall improves the experience.
- No Bet Limits: Nothing raises the adrenaline levels as betting with no limit. This is where non GamStop racebooks marvel as they don't impose bet limits. You get to wager as much as you wish and, consequently, scoop massive winnings.
Drawbacks of Non GamStop Horse Racing Gambling
GamStop gambling at horse racing sites provides protection, UKGC licence, and strong support in case of issues. The situation is quite the opposite of bookies outside the self-restriction network. That's why it's essential to read the drawbacks of the concept.
- Lack of Horse Racing Sites: Unfortunately, there aren't too many racebooks on the market, especially not non UK ones. Hence, finding reliable operators that offer horse racing betting not on GamStop isn't quite easy. We do have options here, but they aren't numerous.
- Without GamCare: GamCare is all about safe and responsible gambling and betting. Not only it helps punters, but it also educates operators on how to offer better protection. Its expertise isn't present at non GamCare online betting sites.
- Way Around GamStop: Offshore horse racing sites let you reverse GamStop in a way. That can be a dangerous step for problem gamblers as the service, after all, provides extra protection for them.
- Harder to complain: Most of the international non Gamstop racebooks are Curacao-licensed bookmakers. This means that Brits don't get the strong support of the UKGC in case of a misunderstanding. It's generally hard to complain when you have an issue with such bookies.
- No Gamban: If you bet with non GamStop racebooks, then you should be prepared for gambling not on Gamban too. These two services are closely related, and Gamban helps consumers restrict access to Gamstop sites.
What Horse Racing Competitions do GamStop Punters Bet on?
Unlike football betting that boasts thousands of events, horse betting isn't as rich in its offer. According to the industry stats, there are a few competitions, however, that UK punters love wagering on. Out recommended offshore betting sites cover them all.
Most international sportsbooks have exciting betting opportunities for the Cheltenham Festival. This competition originated in 1860, and it's part of the National Hunt racing calendar. Cheltenham Festival is a four-day event that takes place in March.
Opened in 1711, the Royal Ascot is the place to follow thoroughbred horse racing action. A total of 13 annual Flat Group 1 races and three Grade 1 Jumps races happen here. The Royal Meeting is the course's highlight.
The Epsom Derby, officially known as the Investec Derby, is a 1-meter, 4-furlong, and 6-yard race in England. Both UK and European online bookmakers widely cover it. The race usually happens annually on the first Saturday of June.
Goodwood races happen at the renowned Goodwood Racecourse. Its flagship event is the Glorious Goodwood or the Qatar Goodwood Festival. It guarantees prestigious action and a prize fund of more than £5.5 million.
Aintree Grand National Festival
The Aintree Grand National Festival is another pick from the National Hunt racing calendar. This annual horse race of 4 miles and 514 yards was first organised in 1839 and takes place at Aintree Racecourse.
GamStop Betting Options Instead of Horse Racing
Horse racing is thrilling and rewarding. Yet, that doesn't mean that a punter can't have fun betting on other sports, as well. Below, we listed the best alternatives to horse racing brands for gambling when on GamStop.
Betting of football is an all-time favourite among Brits, and nothing can change that. Football betting not on Gamstop provides additional freedom and even higher winning potential. The best bookies cover thousands of events and both domestic and international leagues.
eSports is surely the latest betting trend among UK punters. This type of betting is the perfect combo of wagering and gaming. DOTA 2, Fortnite, League of Legends, and CS: GO are some of the betting options.
The UK is one of the countries where rugby is religion. So, it makes perfect sense that betting on rugby outside Gamstop is a must-try experience. Top bookmakers for Brits always feature both Rugby League and Rugby Union wagering.
Horse Racing Betting Not on GamStop: FAQs
🤔 Is horse racing betting covered by GamStop?
Yes, if they are based in the UK and licenced by the UKGC. Such bookies must join the GamStop scheme. Put differently, if you ever used GamStop services, you probably won't be able to bet there. That's why we offer you reliable non Gamstop alternatives where Brits can bet on horse racing.
🤔 Are non GamStop horse racing sportsbooks safe?
Of course, they are. We take our readers' safety very seriously and always ensure a racing bookie is safe before listing it here. All the brands on this page have been thoroughly tested and employ high safety standards. Meaning, you can safely make deposits and place bets at any one of them.
🤔 What is the best non Gamstop horse gambling site?
It's tough to pick just one horse racing website as the best pick for non Gamstop punters. Some users prefer fun themes, and others focus on exclusive bonuses. Yet, if we need to name our favourite, that would be Harry's Sportsbook. This is a top-class and reliable platform with an excellent horse betting offer.
🤔 Do you list every GamStop-free racebook here?
Our point is not to list every racebook outside the Gamstop network here. Instead, we handpick only the best and most trusted ones. So, you won't find any scam racing bookies on this page. You will, however, discover reliable horse racing platforms for UK bettors.