Non UK Casino Sites in 2019
The UK is one of the biggest gambling markets in the iGaming industry. There are numerous licensed online casinos that are dedicated to offering players a safe gaming environment, great services, and unique products. Licensed online casinos are highly recommended because they are safe, reliable, tested, and audited. Moreover, they offer a vast range of games such as online slots, blackjack, roulette poker, baccarat, craps, and live dealer. These games are optimized to be played across all devices, including mobile and personal computers.
However, there are also different online casinos outside the UK for those that are not happy with the strict rules of the UKGC. These casinos are not legal for UK based players because they are not registered with GamStop or any other services as required by the law. Although non UK casinos accepting UK players are not safe, they offer bigger bonuses and more freedom to people. This explains why licensed gambling operators not in the United Kingdom have been thriving in the recent past, despite being illegal.
In this article, we have covered everything you need to know, including:
- Best non UK casino sites;
- Types of games non UK gambling sites for Brits;
- How online casino not in the UK stands out;
- Licenses of gambling sites outside the UK;
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Handpicked Non UK Licensed Casinos
- Launched in October 2019
- Huge Amount of Games
- 50% Cashback
- Live Chat
- Newest Operator
- Attractive Bonus
- Space-Themed Site
- 100 Bonus Spins
- Launched in Sep 2019
- 100 Bonus Spins
- Instant Registration
- 15+ Dealer Games
- 10% Cashback
- Fast Payout
- No Wager Bonus
- Vip Care
- Instant Play
- Certified Games
- Quick Cashout
- Huge amount of payment options
- Aussie Casino
- Recently Launched
- 250% Slots Bonus
- Up to 12K Bonus
- +20% for BTC
- $30 Min. Dep
- Bank Card Deposits
- Brand New Site
- No Live Dealer
- 250% + 25 FS
- Up to €1500
- 220% Slots Promo
- 35x Wagering
- Up to $12K Bonus
- Fair Promotions
- Fresh Design
- Newest Offer
- Latest Non UK Brand
- 5+ Software Providers
- Instant Deposits & Payouts
- Deposit 20 Get 60
- No Wager Spins
- Loyalty Program
- $1,000 Max/Dep
- Awesome Design
- Slots + Bingo
- King of Table Games
- Live Dealer & Table Games
- Quick Payments
- Use Code "ROAR300"
- 50% Cashback
- $1000 Per Day
- 100K Spins Offer
- Late Night Promos
- Easy Verification
- Latest Operator
- Multiple Languages
- Slots & Dealers
- $2500 Package
- Lots of Slots
- Daily Offers
- Casino for Adults
- Naked Dealers
- Must-Try Website
As aforementioned, although the UK has some of the strictest gambling laws, there is still a way one can have access to foreign casinos. These sites offer games from different providers, reward bonuses and payout winners, just like the licensed ones, only that it is not legal. Here are some of the foreign casinos accepting UK players:
- Bronze Casino
This is a relatively new online casino not on GamStop that offers players an exciting gaming experience. Bronze casino has a sleek and modern design that is appealing and simple to navigate. You will find a wide variety of online video slot games as well as table and card variants. Sign up at this non UK casino to be awarded a decent welcome bonus and free spins no deposit bonus.
- Napoli Casino
Napoli is one of the best online casinos not in the UK where you can register and enjoy exceptional customer support and other goodies. This Italian themed casino site has a great selection of games, encrypted transaction methods, and much more to offer. The operator holds a license from the Government of Curacao, and the site is secured with the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that data is not lost.
- Ridika Casino
If you are looking for a casino with high payouts, then you should check out the Ridika casino. It is one of the best recommended non UK slot sites with super fast payout options. The casino site is owned by Vegas World Solutions N.V. and is licensed and regulated by Curacao e-Gaming. The games offered at Ridika casinos are powered by multiple software providers, and they are tested for fairness by third party firms.
- Lord of the Spins Casino
Lord of the Spins casino is reminiscent of JRR Tolkien’s well-known franchise, Lord of the Rings, featuring a scary dragon head on the title. It is one of the independent online casinos with a user-friendly and easy-to-navigate interface. The casino is owned and operated by Topia Solutions N.V, which is fully licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
- Tiger Gaming Casino
Tiger Gaming is one of the most popular non GamStop bookies that has been providing services to bettors since 1999. This operator rewards new players with 100% up to $1000 Poker bonus plus entry tickets into $10,000 worth of freerolls. There are many banking options supported by Tiger Gaming casino such as cryptocurrencies, debit/credit cards, and e-wallets.
Types of Non UK Gambling Sites for Brits
Brits love to gamble. It is no wonder their market is flooded with dozens of online and land-based casinos and betting sites. Even though it is advisable to play at licensed sites, many British people are opting for the non UK registered casino for real money online gaming. Some of these casino sites are categorized based on the type of games they offer as follows:
- Slots Sites. Slots are most played games in online casinos. There are several non UK slots sites where you can enjoy games either in free mode or real money. The types of slots you will come across include video slots, classic slots, and progressive jackpot slots, among others. These games are packed with lucrative bonus features like free spins and multipliers to boost your payouts. Bronze casino is the best non UK brand to check out for the newest and unique online slot games.
- Poker Sites. Poker is a skill-based game that attracts players from across the world. There are many poker websites not in the United Kingdom offering decent sign-up bonuses and on-going promotions. Non UK licensed casinos like Tiger Gaming are dedicated to ensuring that poker players have superb gaming experience. As you are aware, there are different variations of online poker you can play, including Texas Hold’Em poker, Omaha poker, Seven Card Stud poker, Five Card Draw poker, and many others.
- Sports Betting Sites. Other than playing different online casino games, the Brits also love betting on their favorite teams, players, and sports. Several non UK betting sites and non Gamstop bookmakers among them allow people to bet on different sports like basketball, football, hockey, horseracing, and others. One of the crucial things to consider in sports betting is the reliability and security of payment options.
- Bingo Sites. Bingo is another exciting game that is widely played in the UK and globally. You can find the latest titles at the top and new casinos accepting UK players with bingo games. These games are available at the non UK registered casinos in trial mode and real money to suit all people.
How Online Casino Not in the UK Stands Out
Problem gambling is one of the main challenges affecting the gaming and betting industry. This has forced licensing authorities like the UK Gambling Commission to create laws that will ensure that players are protected by all means possible. Several bodies, including GamStop and GambleAware, have been established to help persons with gambling problems. The biggest problem is from non UK registered gambling sites, which attract players with outstanding features, making it hard to provide a permanent solution to problem gambling. These online casinos are noticeable by their features like:
- Not Regulated by the UK Authorities
Numerous online casinos are not licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. These non UKGC casinos use different incentives like free spins, sign up deposit, match up, and many others to attract players to sign up. Although Brits can play on these sites, they are not protected and secured by the UK license.
- Licensed by International Organizations
As mentioned, all casino sites outside UK territory don’t enjoy the privileges of the UKGC license. They are regulated by other overseas organizations like Malta Gaming Authority and Curacao e-Gaming. These two authorities have a good reputation in the iGaming industry and enjoy a big share of the market.
- No Self-exclusion Tools
Online casinos without SpelPaus and GamStop< attract many players from the UK and around the world. They don’t have strict age verification like the iGaming operators with the UK license.
- PayPal and Pay by Phone Payments Not Available
Different payment options enable deposits and withdrawals at non UK online casinos. However, they are limited to how much you can cash out, and only a few of them are available. You can use popular alternatives like e-Wallets or credit/debit cards.
Licenses of Gambling Sites Outside the UK
Other renowned offshore regulators regulate the gambling industry besides the UK Gambling Commission. Some of the gambling sites outside the UK use licenses from different authorities like:
- Curacao eGaming
Curacao eGaming has a long-standing record of providing licenses to recognized international operators in the gambling world. Curacao online casinos accepting UK players have incredible bonuses and a broad game portfolio.
- Gibraltar Licensing Authority
All forms of licenses are offered by the GBGA, which also regulates Gibraltar casino online operators. The commissioner has to ensure that all license holders adhere to the laws that are stipulated in the act.
- Malta Gaming Authority
There are many Malta casino sites that accept players from the United Kingdom. These casinos are built with modern technology to offer the best gaming experience.
Some online casinos without Swedish license also accept UK based players to sign up and play real money games. The sites offer great banking options for depositing and withdrawals.